Monday, April 25, 2011

Where Will I Go When I Die?


Journeying shamanically to my Power Animal, he turned me into a swift, then a black horse. My teacher (who remains unnamed here) was also with me. We traveled to one of the levels of the Upper World. I asked with intention, Where would I go when I leave my body? For it is important to know or "map" the Land of the Dead if you,as a shamanic practitioner, are to assist others in going there as well when it is their time. Death is nothing to fear. It is really a birth of your spirit back to the Oneness and is truly beautiful and humbling to be witness to.

We came to the Sacred Tree. There were passed ancestors from this life and my family of power animals there. Then many teepees, and I returned to a bliss of living with a tribe in a past life. Fields and sun and flowers abounded, but, ironically, no insects tried to bite me. Also, there was a sacred mountain in the backdrop.

I saw every insect, bird, animal there and many helping spirits greeted me. I also greeted pets that have passed in this life, specifically, Lucy, a beagle I had when I was 10 years old. She was so happy to see me and I to see her! I picked her up and she licked my face and I hugged her. 

I looked around at this peaceful, blissful place. A dragonfly passed me and was heading to another dimension. Then I realized that it was there that I could choose to manifest into lifeforms in the next life. Whether it be a dragonfly, or someone named Tina D’Amore.

No comments: