Monday, April 25, 2011

Journey to the Stones



I journeyed with my Power Animal to the Middle World to this stone I held in my right hand. It was a beautiful triangular piece of quartz that I had found in my yard with rose and lavender colors. I wanted to explore its consciousness, if it would allow me to. I have learned to always respect the boundaries of Nature.

As I journeyed, it’s mouth opened. I asked to enter. She showed me how she became from a million years ago. The mining in this area unearthed her. “I give and I give and I give,” she said. 

I saw tires, plastic purses, petroleum and tumbled gemstones for sale. I realized how much this is really a raping of her. My hand heated up and I told the stone that I would give to her now. I asked, “What can I give to you?” She replied, “The power of what you can do.”

I switched hands and put this beautiful stone into my left hand. My yang side then began to give to the yin of Mother Earth. I told her I have committed my life to giving back – and that I would be back. The stone was heated in my hand when I returned to Ordinary Reality.

No comments: